Netgear Orbi Reboot Constantly? Here’s the Fix!
Dependence on WiFi devices can not only satisfy your internet needs but also bring various disappointments. There are millions of Orbi users around the world and it is not surprising to hear various issues from them. Even the top-performing Orbi models can occasionally start to bother you. Right from technical glitches to overheating and slow internet performance to orbilogin.net not working, we have heard many to date. Now, a new query is taking rounds on the internet, i.e Netgear Orbi Reboot Constantly.
Due to various reasons, such kind of issues can occur. Well, there is no need to lose hope! Rather than moping around and fretting about it, finding a solution to the problem is what we recommend. We have come up with various troubleshooting hacks to help you get your Orbi back on track, in this blog post. Here are the fixes you can try to get rid of the Netgear Orbi rebooting issue.
Troubleshooting: Netgear Orbi Reboot Constantly
1. Update Firmware
If your Orbi’s firmware is out of date, you may be struggling with the issue at hand. To get the issue fixed, we suggest you update the firmware of your Orbi right away. However, update the firmware version bearing the model number of the device in mind.
- You can bring your Orbi the latest firmware update by following the steps below:
- Turn on your system and access the web browser of your choice.
- Type the default web address into the URL field.
- You will be requested to type your login details.
- Enter the required information and head towards the settings section.
- Look for the Firmware Update option and click it.
- If there is an availability of new firmware for the Orbi model you have, follow the on-screen prompts and get it.
As soon as you are done with the firmware update process, check if the Netgear Orbi rebooting issue has been fixed or not. If no results are there, walk through the next hack in line.
2. Cross-Check Cable Connections
Another thing you need to check is the connection between your Orbi router and modem. If a cable has been used for the connection, check if it is working fine. Also, ensure that it is not damaged from any point. If you find any issues with the cable, get it replaced with a new one in an instant. Those who are not having access to extra cable can connect their Orbi and modem wirelessly.
Apart from that, you also need to check the power cable of your device. Over time, the cable can get loose. So, ensure that it is finger-tight.
3. Verify the WPS Button
You might be wondering what is the connection of the WPS button with the Netgear Orbi rebooting issue. Well, there is!
If you have connected your router and modem using WPS, then there is a chance that the button got stuck mid-way, resulting in rebooting issue of your Orbi. Hence, we suggest you have an eye on the button and check if it is pressed properly or not.
4. Broken Hardware can also be the Reason
If no solution has worked so far and still your Netgear Orbi rebooting constantly, then there could be a fault with the hardware of your device.
So, check the hardware of your device and ensure it is not broken. If you find it damaged, there is no other option left than to swap it with a new one.
5. Check for Overheating
Have you placed your device in a congested area or over an electronic surface like a refrigerator or microwave? If so then you will keep on facing Netgear Orbi rebooting issue.
The placement of your Orbi must always be right if you want to make the most of it. You need to place your Orbi keeping the following things in mind:
- Choose a central location in your home for the device
- Place it over a higher surface but not the one releasing heat
- Locate your Orbi in an open area instead of dumping it in a cabinet
- Keep it away from the interference-causing devices like walkie-talkies, Bluetooth speakers, etc.
- Make sure no reflexive surfaces, metal appliances, and aluminum studs are placed near your Orbi
Once done with relocating the device, check if you got a solution to the Netgear Orbi rebooting issue.
If still things are not bringing you success and your Orbi is restarting all day, get in touch with our technical experts for quick help. Our seasoned experts will surely help you fix Netgear Orbi rebooting issue.